[Heeplist] NHC

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 18:04:29 EST 2015

Hey guys, indulge me for just one moment……….
You know how you feel after being on a roller coaster ???????

Well I just experienced that feeling after listening to “Tarot Woman” by Rainbow. IMHO, this song has the best beginning and lead-in of any rock song I can think of. From the very beginning it grabs you and takes you on a ride through every high-powered emotion that your body can stand !!!!!!

Whew !!!  OK, I will return you to your regularly scheduled Heep postings.

Thanks for your time and understanding !

Dale :-O>