[Heeplist] 2014

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:35:09 EST 2015

Bob,

High road over Outsider?

Please keep in mind that Night Ranger were grinding this album release for
1 year, not  spat out in a few months between shows like our beloved Heep.
Everyone tries to play in Box style, but can't succeed.
Please listen to the track knock knock never stop and you'll see what I
mean, watch the video.
Box plays this style with his eyes closed drinking a beer with one hand and
playing with the other.
There are a few good tunes on the album.
But it's no Outsider,
Go Seahawks !!!
  Don