[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: Rockin' Christmas with Heep and Yardbirds

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Jan 5 06:42:11 EST 2015

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Igor Shveitser <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>
Дата: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 03:05:51 +0300
Тема: Re[2]: [Heeplist] Rockin' Christmas with Heep and Yardbirds

Hi Bob and all,
I believe a lot knew they were all the Yardbirds' guitarists at some point in time, at least that's what I am aware of. But for a supergroup... in my eyes you need much more than having young talents that are only going to be certain figures in pop music. However, The Yardbirds had a few interesting songs, - I like "Happenings 10 years time ago" quite a lot.
Cheers, Igor