[Heeplist] Outsider

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 01:01:19 EST 2014

That's a great way to put it Dave, you hit the nail on the head! :)))
Yes, I'll even admit it could use a couple of Trevor's tunes in there
or, even a little acoustic guitar and fantasy to mix it up. The reason
I enjoy it so much is because, I hear an energized Mick Box!:))) It gives
me hope that he's still into-it!
Perfect way you said it though, padded it with not lesser quality songs,
but, added songs that are geared more to the younger crowd.
Right on!