[Heeplist] Outsider

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Dec 13 22:54:13 EST 2014

Here's what I'll say about this album, I like it a lot, however I hear a bit of the 80s Goalby era sound on it that hasn't been there since Different World which for me makes it a bit less interesting on a couple tracks, which I took as the lack of songs by Trevor which always kept Mick and Phil from having to write a full album worth of songs and I think having to write all the songs they really missed Trevor's writing to fill out the album, and maybe padded it not with lesser quality songs but maybe a bit more of the younger members input. Dave S