[Heeplist] Different World & Live at Sheperton

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Dec 9 19:33:24 EST 2014

 By the way, in my rather huge collection of all things related to UH there is a remastered version of 1998, with Mick's words about "an always underrated CD"... I wonder how could one possibly underrate this. :)))) At the same time, I understand it to be similar to a mother's perception of her own child, she'll never say anything bad about one. I believe, they still can't admit how wrong they were producing that, and due to that very stubborn reason included the definitely non-classic songs into the acoustic set meant for recording as if having said: "Well, we are sure these songs are still great no matter how poorly they sold initially". Perhaps, they were not that wrong, who knows, but most of my friends who love Heep simply make light of those songs and records in general... As regards the remastered CD... well, I agree, not much difference except for the bonus songs.
Cheers, Igor