[Heeplist] NEW TOPIC outsider artwork

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Nov 18 10:27:24 EST 2014

 Any Heep album cover is a Heep album cover after all, I am more than sure in the end we judge the cover by the book (which is music here) and not vice versa. Still, this album cover, unlike some others like Different World or Innocent Victim, bears some meaning and is actually a work of art, for one might use his imagination here. A good one.
Cheers, Igor