[Heeplist] NEW TOPIC outsider artwork

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 09:45:39 EST 2014

I'd like to add my two cents on Heep artwork.  I think the Outsider artwork is actually appropriate to the album.  In the past, there was the tendency to use fantasy artwork when the actual album had little to no fantasy theme.  I'm speaking of albums from the last 20 years, not from the 70s obviously.

Ed