[Heeplist] [Bulk] Re: Outsider revisited

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Nov 18 09:08:54 EST 2014

 Bob,
There was, first of all, the culture of recording and producing, which is long gone now. There was analog equipment which provided that clear, deep, warm tone - where is it all now???  Plus, all of that was original while today - and Heep, Purple, Sabbath are  very typical examples of that - at best the do repeat what invented then, ages ago. :))) Is it really new music? More like new products on the market to me. I think, you just like any Heep more than anything else, you are a Heep-crazy person (in a good, positive meaning of the word of couse, no offence meant), while I can't think the same way due to many reasons, one of which is, being  an amateur musician and quite a collector of vintage rock in general, I can't help analyzing and drawing parallels. Just my point of view, no intention to make you seeing the world with my eyes, as some suggest :)))
Cheers, Igor