[Heeplist] [Bulk] Re: Outsider revisited

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 08:52:17 EST 2014

I have a huge CD collection of talented bands from the 70’s that I rarely
play anymore. Sometimes I wonder why? Did I lose interest?  Are they no
longer viable and relevant?  Oldies but goodies?  I can tell you it is not
because there is better music today.  I listen to satellite radio Sirius so
that gives me a fix of the old bands.
So why do I still play Heep?  Why is there air?