[Heeplist] Never Land vids

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 18:17:30 EST 2014

I amnot much a hip hop guy either but I have tried to keep somewhat open on it. We used to play DIO rainbow in the dark and the harp did the keyboard parts. That turned a few heads. AS new members come into this band you take what works. The singer is the main part. She is good at the main stream so we do it yet we try different stuff. ALL good oh yeah I like classical music to

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever