[Heeplist] Never Land vids

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Nov 16 15:59:00 EST 2014

 You are most welcome, Kevin, and I think some classical music sure has it. But not all: for instance, my beloved Sergey Vasilyevich Rachmaninov or Richard Wagner hardly borrowed a lot from that era while much earlier the composers of 17-18-th centuries definitely were under the influence of Renaissance or Barocco.
Cheers, Igor