[Heeplist] [Bulk] Re: Outsider revisited

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sat Nov 15 10:44:52 EST 2014

 Bob,
I must agree about evolving of the sound from the evolution point of view, for all flows and all changes. As regards the Heep thing, it is a delicate one. To me any album of the 70-s featuring John is no less valuable than Demons or Look. The same relates to any album of the era featuring Ken (Conquest inclusive). Happy? I am happy the current line up is still needed and can deliver what the faithful demand but myself prefer them being themselves and playing their own music. I like it much-much more than their versions of Lady in Black etc.
Cheers, Igor