[Heeplist] [Bulk] Re: Outsider revisited

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 08:21:31 EST 2014

What about Firefly, IV and Fallen Angel?  Would you classify that as classic
era?  I am going to guess no, so by 1977 UH was not even classic.

So I agree thoroughly, that current Heep is great, but I doubt there is any
delusional ones among us that think they are better than 1972.  In my
opinion there is evolving of sound over many decades and personnel changes.
I for one am happy that there is still an incarnation of the band.  If they
couldn't sound classic in 1980, how could we expect that now???