[Heeplist] (no subject) (What no subject, use your imagination)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 08:26:51 EST 2014

That would have been great, but they had a new manager and got caught up
with Acoustically Driven, (which in my opinion was like a new cd)  and then
Remasters which was current Heep trying to show they were as good as classic
Heep)  So the era from 2000 to 2004 was all about DVDs and live shows
professionally recorded.  So I assume there was no time for new music.