[Heeplist] fool me once [shc]

MF mfredrick at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 21:19:48 EST 2014

What a day.....
       So,I'm get into my car to go to a store, turn on the radio, tuned into our local metal station, WJRR Orlando and I hear this sound, this song .... why, that sounds like Bernie and. . and .... that could be Mick.........OMG!!!!!!!! is this possible ??  Is this probable ??   Is this my Heep on the radio ?? With something, something I have not heard yet??  In this year 2014???  On my radio station???  AM I DREAMING??         NO!!!!!!!!

But, it might as well have been cuz it wasn't,   but I have to say Dam!! It sure did sound like em..
Well, I just had to find out who this was... and I did.
So I would invite all to close their eyes and listen to "World On Fire"  Slash.....[feat. Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators]
For this song, made me proud to be a Heep fan once again.... WHY??. It was the "current sound" of Heep that made me think that I was indeed hearing them on the radio for the first time in .. I don't know... maybe a million years....

I don't want to take away from the artist that I was listening to but, I would like to say, that no matter where I am or no matter where I go and no matter what I am listening to, that Heep, is so imbedded in my brain that I "hear them" even when they are not standing right in front of me...............
Maybe some day the rest of the world will wake up and hear what we have been hearing for more than half my life.......................Just say'n

.Mike Fredrick ;-)