[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 14:00:18 EST 2014

HEY im listening to SPICE AH AH AH

MADMAN

p.s. Uriah Heep forever

----- Original Message -----

From: "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>
To: "Bob Winward" <uriahheep at comcast.net>, "heeplist" <heeplist at travellersintime.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 9:12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] Outsider revisited

It seems you haven't read properly or understood, what I had written before, if you come to such conclusions, Bob. I never said anything like that. Once again, my point of view, summarized: Uriah Heep was then, Mick Box is very good, some of their songs are solid rock numbers of today, I even love some of them and would love to see more live, but I don't like them play classic Heep (at least, most of the Byron era), and when they do those, they turn into cover band. Now, I hope, we have it clarified.
Cheers, Igor