[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Nov 11 09:12:39 EST 2014

It seems you haven't read properly or understood, what I had written before, if you come to such conclusions, Bob. I never said anything like that. Once again, my point of view, summarized: Uriah Heep was then, Mick Box is very good, some of their songs are solid rock numbers of today, I even love some of them and would love to see more live, but I don't like them play classic Heep (at least, most of the Byron era), and when they do those, they turn into cover band. Now, I hope, we have it clarified.
Cheers, Igor