[Heeplist] 'Historical Content' or a Cover?

Lena kirko.elena at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 11 02:58:51 EST 2014

I hope, that Heep will not upset ladies by excluding of Free and Easy. And an important part of the show for me is fan’s singing together with the band. And what can we sing? Of course, mainly Lady and Black and Stealing.
DP front man, mr. Gilan said, that playing such hits is like pressing a “button of joy” for fans, so why not? (He meant Smoke, of course).
I see, that current UH drummer fits for their new music better, and he makes old Heep songs sound harder and plainer, but he is so energetic and it is important for live concerts, because many people come to energize.
About “calling an audible” : do UK fans do such things? I am from Russia, and we got used here to any callings! But I can’t remember any band changing the play list on the fly. And like it or not, one won’t hear calling for new songs.
LENA.

Lena.