[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 09:00:16 EST 2014

I think the new Heep is great. The classic has it's place but ever since I heard blood red roses I liked the new style.The 2 early ones raging and different maybe not as strong as I had hoped but I liked what I was hearing and the albums to me kept getting better and better. The last few to me are great.

madman

p.s. Uriah heeP forevEr