[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sat Nov 8 13:27:27 EST 2014

I recently listened to both the *'OUTSIDER'* and the ever kickin' - *'WAKE
THE SLEEPER'* albums.

Currently listening to - *JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE* - *'RADIO ONE'* album.

Here's another kickin' sonic goody - *GRAND FUNK RAILROAD* - *'LIVE - THE
1971 TOUR'*. Play this one - *LOUD!*

:)

*Mel Schacher's* bass guitar tone is like a brontosaurus rippin' a jurassic
fart thru a giant woofer!