[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Sat Nov 8 04:37:02 EST 2014

I love the album, pure modern rock 'n roll if you ask me, ... don't ask.
I have it playing up to four times a month in my car, it stays in the player
for almost one week each time.
Hmmm, yep, the other times i listen to the news on the radio, or have a
pre-listening to what we've done on the latest Harms Way-album, Everything
Works If You Let It, and some other recordings i am working on.

Anyway, Outsider is certainly an album to play loud, Inside. Sorry about how
your wife feels about it Stan ;-), crack it up when she is not at home.