[Heeplist] new here

Nick Goeders nickgoeders at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:26:22 EDT 2014

Hi there (not sure who?),
I am from a little state in the United States called Louisiana!!!  I am a
scientist by trade at a medical school (actually a dept head), but I have
never lost my love for Uriah Heep for the past what, 40-45 years, WOW.  But
I am sure everyone will agree - nothing comes close.  Sure, there are other
musicians that I listen to, but none touch me like UH.  Not just the music
but the lyrics, the entire picture.  I so wish that I could have witnessed
live, "Friday night in Birmingham" and "got some chewing gum on me boot" and
so on...
I also have a lot of YES music - lol.  I did just like you did - especially
when I would travel from here to LA or New York or Boston - I would go to
the major and out of the way record stores searching...
Over the years I branched out to Sabbath and more recently (the last 25
years?) to some heavy metal (PanterA, Rammstein), but like I said, nothing
can compare to UH.
I do hope that I can see today's UH live - it's on my bucket list.  I
finally got my Shelby last month - now it's time for UH.  Please come to the
southern USA Uriah Heep.
Nick