[Heeplist] new here

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 07:42:57 EDT 2014

I was just 40 when we met up in Pennsylvania back in early 1997.  For those
new to the list, one of the first get together of Heep fans on the list,
larger than 2 meeting up, was back in May of 1997.  Dave is driving down the
PA Turnpike and he sees a car with Ohio license plates and a few guys inside
bouncing up and down, moshing, air guitaring etc.  So He pulls up along
side, rolls his window down and yells "hey, are you the Heep guys?"
And they were!!!  Imagine that, he picked them out, out of all the cars on
one of America's busiest highways.

Classic, you can't make this stuff up!!