[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 130, Issue 68

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 19:44:57 EDT 2014

Don't get me started on The Voice and American Idol.......all the "singers" sound like clones of one another, especially the women. They all sound like Barbra Streisand "wannabe's". Actually I don't watch either show, just hear them screaming from the other room while my wife checks them out. What happened to the days when performers "paid their dues" and didn't become instant "stars" based on some celebrity judges and biased people at home.
Sorry, was just venting.......

Dale :-)>

Sent from my iPad