[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 130, Issue 68

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 14:51:17 EDT 2014

My wife listens to the top whatever it is nowadays. My Two daughters both
listen to Hip Hop. So.. After spending a car drive with them or being
around them at home, I end up tense and angry feeling.
The music nowadays is not healthy for the mind and soul.
Sadly my wife gave up classic rock, she's not a fan of Heep, Rush etc, any
band that she calls screamers .
I watch the TV show " The  Voice " with her once in a while, she says "wow
don't they sound great"?
I say, yeah, but give them " Pilgram" see how they Friggin do?
No thanks. Give me Byron please. Nobody has even been close to him in any
form.
Oh by the way, he also had the baddest ass
Rock look. Can't beat those Indian head pants he wore on the YouTube video
( the wizard)