[Heeplist] Funny Story...

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Oct 29 06:41:23 EDT 2014

 Hi Mark and all,
It was alright, thank you, more in space than in time though :))) However, the speedy waters of the Danube river are pretty muddy everywhere :))) No sign of Heep in the former Austro-Hungary, I must say.  However it was a Hungarian promoter who first brought this incarnation of Heep to the USSR, and hence came my interest. You know, I noticed, when a kid, you pay more attention to details that seem minor or ordinary to a grown up :) So Heep seemed very special then.
Cheers, Igor