[Heeplist] Heeplist] Sweden Rock Download

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 07:34:31 EDT 2014

The recording was of a very good quality.  As Tap says, it was really nice
to hear a new song live, but I would have liked to hear a couple more as
well.  The other 7 songs on the download are the songs you would expect to
be part of the set, but frankly I am tired of Stealin, Easy Livin and Lady
in Black.  Of the ones left out, Free N Easy is a good choice to leave out,
it has been in the set list for years now, yes its a rocker, but there are
so many other songs I would rather hear.  For example they once or twice
played Pilgrim  one of their coolest songs.  I would much rather hear
Logical Progession than Lady in Black.  I could go on.

The positive is that they did include one new song, and you can take that
away!!