[Heeplist] Heeplist] Sweden Rock Download

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Oct 21 01:24:07 EDT 2014

Thanks Iain for the download link.

There are actually five songs missing. I checked this now that I've
had a chance to listen to the whole radio show. At the festival they
had 90 minutes playing time and the set was 13 songs. Against The
Odds, Overload, Between Two Worlds, One Minute and Free 'N' Easy are
left out.

I understand well that in a radio show like this they choose the best
know songs and leave the newer songs out but I personally would have
preferred to hear a live version of One Minute instead of the old
classics, good that at least You Can't Take That Away is included.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi