[Heeplist] U2

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 7 18:15:43 EDT 2014

Oh for goodness sake, Bob, love you to bits but get over yourself! You
didn't need to shout (CAPITALS) . Your opinions are always welcome even when
wrong, just like mine are opinions but generally/always right :-)

As for U2 well if you like it , you feel free, personally I don't like them
and never have.

To your main point of whether this iTunes malarkey would be a good move for
Heep, then all I can say is in my opinion (generally a right one :-)  ) it
would be a horrendous mistake! Publicity good or bad is publicity, but this
has garnered so much bad publicity by being forced on people and Apple
dictating what is in my folder that Apple have had to rapidly come up with a
way of deleting it. I personally hate iTunes anyway so don't often check
what they have put in my folder. I download from there and then move the
music from where the mighty Apple dictates it will be put to where I want a
file to be. So in conclusion, my personal belief is that if this happened
with Heep, it would put more people off than it would gain for Heep.

I'm also sure Apple had to pay a pretty price  for "giving away" this CD and
they wouldn't consider this realistic return on Heep :-)

Pete