[Heeplist] U2

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 07:42:06 EDT 2014

YOU REALLY CANNOT WIN ON THIS LIST!  I DID NOT ASK FOR NEGATIVE OPINIONS OF
U2.  EVERY TIME I TRY TO SAY SOMETHING NICE AND POSITIVE SOMEONE RIPS IT.

I LIKE THE U2 ALBUM, BUT DID NOT SAY THAT BEFORE, I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION IF
OTHERS FOUND IT IN THEIR ITUNES.

MY DAYS HERE ARE NUMBERED, I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE