[Heeplist] U2

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon Oct 6 17:21:45 EDT 2014

I like both the *'OCTOBER'* , *'WAR'* and *'LIVE AT RED ROCKS' *albums from
*U2*.

I lost interest in the group, as they started to get experimental with
their music, and when singer Bono decided to try and save the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSLFilZZKs

I like guitarist *The Edge's* use of effects. The syncopated echoes/delay
especially. *The Edge* definitely has his own unique style of guitar
playing.