[Heeplist] Within Temptation nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Sep 27 18:41:20 EDT 2014

What an amazing concert last night, after waiting over ten years to see this band, I wondered how good they would be, and it was incredible, the energy from the band is amazing, this was a hard rocking metal band, that was way heavier and harder than on their albums, playing just over two hours it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot, the vocals are as impressive as I've ever heard live. And the four song encore with two acoustic songs in the middle was the perfect end of the show, I can only hope they return. Dave S.