[Heeplist] Fw: David Byron Rare Recordings

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 10:27:21 EDT 2014

Hope anyone gets this :-)

Dave

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Helen Faulds <artistrymusicuk at hotmail.co.uk>
To: uriahheep at comcast.net; tapio at uriah-heep.fi; i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com; porcupineheep at cox.net; mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com; dana.dyke at gmail.com; Mac Steagall <rsteagall at carolina.rr.com>; kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca; Ron Mann <ronmann at windstream.net>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 4:13 PM
Subject: David Byron Rare Recordings

Dear Heepsters!

Just a short update from my previous email regarding proposed future
releases of early David Byron material recorded in the late 60’s/early
70’s.  A few titles that are due to be released on various ARTISTRY
compilation CDs will probably be as follows:-

Days
Hule Hule
Everybody Get Together
San Bernadino
Hush, Not A Word To Mary
One More Dance
Yesterday Has Gone
Help
Laurel and Hardy
Good Morning  and others ..........

All of these recordings have been digitally re-mastered by one of the
U.K.’s most highly respected sound engineers, furthermore some of David’s early
AVENUE recordings are currently being assessed for total re-mastering from the
original 1” Studio Multi-Track Tapes.  Further details of these re-mastered
tracks will be available over the coming weeks.

Alas, I am still not in a position to advise you of the release date of
‘The Early Sessions – Volume 4’ or the other compilation releases that feature
David on some of the vocals.  On the 1st October, Colin Richardson who has
been responsible for re-releasing David’s early repertoire will return from
Turkey where he has been for several months and I dare say, he will become
heavily involved in pursuing the early release of the David Byron Series Volume
4.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at artistrymusicuk at hotmail.co.uk if
I can be of any further help.

Assuring you of my best of attention at all times.

Helen Faulds
Head of Secretarial Administration