[Heeplist] The Harms Way Project

Nice Fellow n.fellow at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 15:42:05 EDT 2014

Checking out HW's FB page right now......by the way, happy belated b-day Ron:)

Robert.

 To everyone who is longing for the old sound of the 70s, we
 have a release
 coming out soon you need to check into.   Our
 new CD 'Everything Works If
 You Let It' is now in the mixing stage.   72
 minutes of classic styles
 featuring Hammond, moog synthesizer, an outstanding story
 line and this time
 we used a lot of backing vocals in the mixes.

 Four outstanding ballads, some great rock and a 4 part 20
 minute rock opera
 are tossed in.   More information will be
 passed along as we get closer to
 the final stage.  When the first release was done in
 December 2012 we
 started to work on this but a lot of turmoil has slowed
 things down with
 health issues and personal problems in our lives but that is
 life at our
 ages.

 More info will be found at our website soon
 www.harms-way.net.

 Ron