[Heeplist] Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 10:16:57 EDT 2014

Magician's Birthday!! Yes, I had it on 8 track tape initially.  In 1978, My
vehicle was broken into.  The bastard smashed the glass in a rain storm and
stole my 8 track tape player.  Before he left the car though, he pulled
Magician's Birthday out of the tape deck and threw it on the floor.  No
counting for taste among thieves!!