[Heeplist] Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Aug 25 14:26:58 EDT 2014

 Terje,
It is an erroneous opinion which has its roots in simple misunderstanding of the musicians' words. According to them, Uriah Heep initially planned filming in America what later ended up as Live in Shepperton'74. As we all know, filming in America in 1974 wouldn't happen due to ignorant behavior of the American side (or Heep's impatience).  As for 1975 footage, this, on the contrary, has been actually shot in the USA.
Take care,
Igor