[Heeplist] Weep in Silence - guitar

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 07:27:25 EDT 2014

Wow,I never thought about this before,  I always wondered why Heep didn't
add more of their classic songs to their setlist.  It may well be if they
play it, Ken gets paid.  I guess the closest we will ever come is the
Remasters CD that came out in the early 2000's

On 8/20/14 5:00 PM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Shawn,

> it is really quite unlikely, Mick Box hardly dreams of playing another Ken's
> song which, in addition to that, also features Ken's solo! :))))))
Cheers,

> <shawn.mctopy at selu.edu>:
>The solo guitar on  'Weep In Silence'  and I wish
the band would add this tune to their