[Heeplist] Heeplist] H&M Filler

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 07:32:08 EDT 2014

I agree.  One of my early favorite vocalists was Jay Black of Jay and the
Americans, a big 60's band.  I saw Jay Black live in 2002 and he was still
able to hit the high note on "Cara Mia Wine" and yet still sound like a man.
Another vocalist like that was Franki Valli of the Four Seasons.  Anyone see
the movie "Jersey Boys"?