[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Aug 19 11:13:14 EDT 2014

 True, and I have to add, the interviews and general mood were rather positive, they had rather big hopes laid on the first self-produced album. And yes, one must not think that the band was under dictatorship of both Bron and Hensley. The problem was, apart from regular greed, that the rest of the band wasn't even half-productive as Ken alone, and that they obviously needed to jam in order to get something out of their heads and fingers. Unfortunately, that was rarely the case with the late period of classic Heep and hence that all the bitternes towards each other and the manager.
Cheers, Igor