[Heeplist] (no subject) Hooked on Heep

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon Aug 18 12:14:35 EDT 2014

*Hmm ...*

It all started many, many moons ago ... when I was just a mere spud of a
teenager ...

I was already a fan of the group *KISS* ... so I went a looking for
something else to listen to.

Then I found a copy of the *'DEMONS AND WIZARDS'* album in my pop's record
collection one day.

I gave it a spin on my Radio Shack stereo system, and heard the opening
tune *'The Wizard'* ... :)

>From there I purchased a few *URIAH HEEP* albums of my own, and - it's been
all downhill ever since ...* LOL!*