[Heeplist] Firefly and beyond

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Thu Aug 21 11:13:29 EDT 2014

I listened to Firefly last night, what an awesome album. It has probably been stated before by the pros, but here is an amateur take on this,

This was written and designed for Bryon, however Lawton had to cover it. This is so good, I can't imagine how much better with the greatest voice to ever walk on this planet, IMO.

The next two were designed for John, and are also very good but different.

Bottom line, we have a great catalog from the greatest band!!

Thanks
Stan