[Heeplist] (no subject)

ray clark raymond.clark at att.net
Sun Aug 17 13:46:23 EDT 2014

I was 13 in 1973.My friend and I were going through his albums and I came across "Look at Yourself" from 1971. I gave it a listen and fell in love immediately, especially with "Tears in my Eyes. I then bought all the prior albums and bought new ones as they came out, I still have most first issues. Abominog was the last release I bought new. (Can't explain why) I now own all the releases on vinyl and will get "Outsider" and the vinyl for "Celebration" soon. "Sonic Origami" was quite expensive on vinyl as they only released 500 I believe, but thanks to this list, I found it.