[Heeplist] 2]: Heeplist] (no subject)

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 17 08:41:58 EDT 2014

Haven't had time lately to comment on most of the posts, but in Bernie's defence, I couldn't let this one go. Igor, take another listen to Bernie singing Rain. Try the one on Future Echoes for example, but any version he does is good. In fact there have been times I've had to check which album the version I was listening to was from as it could so easily have been David.

Pete