[Heeplist] Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 07:57:59 EDT 2014

I remember that discussion as being very common back in 1977 and the general
acceptance at the time was what Kevin is saying.  Though conventional wisdom
could be wrong.

On 8/11/14 11:20 AM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Kevin,
Your version - Firefly songs were intended for David - needs some
> solid proof. As far as I know it, it was the other way around. And they are
> not just differently sounding - they're made by different bands.
Cheers,
> Igor

Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:20:08 -0700 от Kevin Julie
> <kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca>:
>they may have been released in separate calendar
> years, but both were recorded in '76, both written with Byron intended to be
> the singer, but yes - both somewhat different sounding band.
>Interesting
> question Bob - if anyone actually did become a UH after hearing either
> Conquest or Equator!?
>

>  Which were in the same
> year, Bob?!
> If it
> was about High and Mighty
> and Firefly, please check the release dates. :)
> Plus, they,
> UH of the first half of 1976 and UH'77 are
> really

Heeplist mailing
Heeplist at travellersintime.com
http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinf