[Heeplist] 2]: Heeplist] (no subject)

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Mon Aug 11 17:49:27 EDT 2014

I've been listening to the new album - *'OUTSIDER'* quite often. I just
today gave *'INTO THE WILD*' a listen as well.

Of the three albums John Lawton was with the group - *'INNOCENT VICTIM*' is
my favorite of the three.

I really like the classic Byron years albums - *'VERY 'EAVY ...*', *'LOOK
AT YOURSELF'*, *'DEMONS AND WIZARDS'* and *'HIGH AND MIGHTY'*.