[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Aug 11 11:04:54 EDT 2014

 Thanks for the tip, Kevin, but now he can say anything :))) And it is official, - we don't know for sure what was between them in the band when it was decided they should part company. And never will. To me it really doesn't matter however musically Mick Box's band suffered a lot from this decision because they've lost the Uriah Heep drummer. The question is, had they a choice? I doubt it.
Cheers, Igor