[Heeplist] Reply about radio

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:18:41 EDT 2014

Music radar announced their pick or , apparently did a poll naming the 60
greatest bassists of all time.
# 1  John Taylor Duran Duran
# 2.  Getty Lee
Just wondering what you guys think if that?
I personally havn't looked at the complete list on line yet.
 I heard this announced briefly off a rock station.
I think they said John Paul Jones #7 and McCartney  9 or 10? I
I'm going to check it out tonight.
Don