[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] UH singers

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Aug 5 17:00:23 EDT 2014

Mick is an under-rated guitarist, in my opinion. He is truly great at
playing just the right things for the songs.

I've recently listened to the fantastic* 'ACOUSTICALLY DRIVEN'* album, and
Mick really plays some nice acoustic guitar on this recording.

I like the fact that the band has stayed on good terms with John Lawton. I
really like his, along with Ken Hensley's, special guest appearance on *'THE
MAGICIAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY'* Dvd & Cd set.