[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] UH singers

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Aug 5 14:02:04 EDT 2014

I think I know what your saying and I agree for the most part, John to me is a Paul Rogers type hard blues rock singer, only far more range and better singer than Paul.  What I liked so much about Bernie was that he is a hard rock singer and that's what you get from him, thought I just don't like Graham Bonnet at all, but the Noddy Holder, Doogie White comparison sounds about right, I do like Tony Martin as well. But yes, John and David both have that special quality few others have. Dave S.